Welcome to Twilight MU Online - Season 16 P2!
We've officially opened in October 2021, and we have a few core principles:
- NO Donations & NO Pay2Win - we believe in fair play here, so we're not accepting any kind of donations; all credits can be earned in-game by anyone equally.
- Long-term server - we're not adopting the regularly wiped database model as other servers have; so you can be certain that your hard work will still be here even one year from now.
- Medium-difficulty - you won't be able to max out in a few days, but it's fairly easy to get things going and get your resets rolling in.
- NO Favors - you won't see our Staff handing out free items to their friends or families, everything in-game is fairly earned by our players and staff alike.
For more info, please see our Info page: https://twilight.mu/infoPublished by Phoenix, October 23, 2021
We've had to give up the old forum because of the very old and outdated software it was running on and have since moved our chatting and activities on Discord.Published by Phoenix, October 8, 2021
We've had a great time testing out the new features with some of our old friends.
Fortunately, we haven't found any significant number of bugs, so we're officially ending the BETA period now.
Everything that the players have earned during the BETA period (levels/resets/items/etc.) has been saved and is still available now in the public release, as a reward for helping us test the new Season.
Enjoy Twilight MU Season 16!Published by Phoenix, October 8, 2021
We hope that all of you and your families are safe during these trying times.
We're opening the Twilight MU Season 16 Beta to the public, and we hope that we'll see you there helping out with the testing.
For chatting and reporting bugs:
Will everything from Season6 be transferred over to Season16?
- No, unfortunately, we cannot upgrade the current Season6 to Season16, so Season16 will start off fresh, from scratch.
Will I get to keep my Beta progress once the Beta period is over?
- Yes, all Beta progress will be kept after Beta ends. You will get to keep all of your Beta characters/resets/items/etc.
Will the Season6 server go offline?
- No, the Season6 server will continue to run once the Season16 server is launched. We'll keep Season6 still open for nostalgia.
Will we have donations and VIP servers on Season16?
- No, we don't plan to have paid features on Season16in the foreseeable future. We will be having some sort of currency other than Zen, which will be gained in other means, by playing the game, and which will be used to purchase in-game items.